The latest research report on the augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) market of the video game offers an in-depth knowledge of the growth path of this vertical to companies and other stakeholders to help them to improve their revenue generation capabilities. It presents effective practices to overcome current and future challenges in this field. It also highlights key trends, key determinants of growth, and windows of opportunity that affect industry behavior.
Request a sample copy of this report. Request a free sample
In addition, the study provides a summary of the factors that contribute to the expansion of each market segment. It also offers a comparative study of the past and present trade scenario to obtain a more accurate description of the trajectory of the market and submarkets in the forecast period (2021-2027).
Continuing with the research, the paper includes a comprehensive analysis of the competitive realm, revealing the positioning of prominent firms, emerging contenders and new industry players. In addition, it examines the after-effects of the COVID-19 pandemic and places great emphasis on the lucrative outlook after the global crisis.
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the overall size of keywords (value and volume) by company, key regions / countries, products and application, history data from 2021 to 2027 and forecasts to 2027.
- To understand the structure of the keyword by identifying its different sub-segments.
- Share detailed information about the key factors influencing market growth (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- It focuses on leading global keyword manufacturers to define, describe and analyze sales volume, value, market share, market competition outlook, SWOT analysis and development plans for the coming years.
- Analyze the keyword with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of keyword submarkets, relative to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- Analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and market acquisitions.
- Strategically outline key players and thoroughly analyze their growth strategies
Key points in the table of contents of the Augmented Reality (RA) and Virtual Reality (VR) market report:
- Product range: Motion tracking, camera tracking, RFID, GPS and others
- Market share and overall remuneration of each product segment
- Expected growth rate of each product type during the time period of the analysis
- Scope of application: Augmented reality game, virtual reality game, hybrid ,, by region, North America, USA, Canada, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Nordic, rest of Europe, Asia-Pacific, China, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Rest of Asia, Latin America, Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA ,, By company, Niantic, Sony, Valve, Ubisoft, Next Games, Ludia Inc, Six To Start and esDot
- Industry share and demand for products in each application spectrum
- The growth rate of each application segment over the expected time period
- Regional bifurcation: North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa
- Accumulated revenue and accumulated sales for each regional market
- Approximations of the growth rate of regional markets during the evaluation period
- Main candidates in the market: Niantic Sony Valve Ubisoft Upcoming Games Ludia Inc Six To Start esDot
- Calculation of the market concentration ratio
- Comprehensive information on leading organizations, including their product portfolios, business profiles, and manufacturing units in service areas
- Records of the share of the industry, sales, price model and other financial data of the said organizations
- Recent mergers, acquisitions and expansion plans archives
In summary, the report involves a granular analysis of the augmented reality (RA) and virtual reality (VR) market in the game by analyzing its various segments. It also sheds light on the industry supply chain, identifying key upstream suppliers, downstream customers and distribution channels to guide companies to successfully launch their products and services.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the key factors driving augmented reality (RA) and virtual reality (VR) in the expansion of the gaming market?
- What value will augmented reality (RA) and virtual reality (VR) have on the gaming market during 2021-2027?
- Which region will make notable contributions to global augmented reality (RA) and virtual reality (VR) revenue in gaming market revenue?
- What are the key players taking advantage of augmented reality (RA) and virtual reality (VR) in the growth of the gaming market?
Reasons to buy:
- Understand the demand for augmented reality (RA) and virtual reality (VR) in games to determine market viability.
- Identify developed and emerging markets where augmented reality (RA) and virtual reality (VR) services are offered in games.
- Identify the areas of the challenge and address them.
- Develop strategies based on the engines, trends, and highlights of each of the segments.
- Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow and get an idea of the current position where you are located.
- It recognizes the main competitors in this market and responds accordingly.
- Knowledge of the growth initiatives and strategies adopted by the main companies and decide the direction for a subsequent growth.
- Define competitive positioning by comparing products and services with key market players.
Request customization in this report Request customization