In Augmented reality i Virtual reality news
July 6, 2021 – Bonfire, a developer of new devices and applications for holographic collaboration, today announced a series of “Demo Days” along with the design firm, frog, which is part of Capgemini Invent. Companies will be able to experience Campfire’s recently released Augmented / Virtual Reality (AR / VR) collaborative system for design and engineering at this summer’s frog design studios. The events will allow Enterprise guests to work with their own data, giving them a live preview of how Campfire can integrate and accelerate their workflows.
Space is limited for company guests to register here to request an invitation for the following events:
- July 14, Brooklyn, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Aug. 11, Austin, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sept. 8, San Francisco, CA, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Campfire offers a new approach to AR / VR collaboration with innovative devices and applications designed to visualize and collaborate with 3D models and data. The company claims that the resulting experience helps advance the visual experience, ease of use, and workflow integration for users. Campfire platform features include:
- Campfire headphones, which have a 92 ° diagonal field of view in RA and a new level of comfort in VR;
- The Campfire console acts as a holographic projector to bring the intuition and robustness of traditional monitors to shared holographic experiences;
- The Campfire Pack turns a phone into a handheld controller to reduce the learning curve of dedicated drivers and gesture interfaces;
- The Campfire Scenes app allows users to create, share, and control scenes composed of more than 40 types of CAD / 3D files;
- The Campfire Viewer app allows users to work on 3D scenes alone or during video calls using a Campfire headset, tablet, or phone.
With Demo Days, Campfire also offers a new approach for companies to experience AR / VR collaboration before purchase. “Campfire demonstration days facilitate the experience of holographic collaboration without buying hardware, or configuring or developing software. Guests can even provide their own 3D models to customize the demo experience for their workflow, ”said Jay Wright, CEO of Campfire.
Graeme Waitzkin, American leader in Ventures a frog, commented: “We are working with Campfire because we believe they are building the next generation of design collaboration. We are happy to organize these events in our studios so that others can experience Campfire’s holographic collaboration for themselves. ”
To learn more about Campfire and its holographic collaboration for design and engineering workflows, visit the company website.
Image / video credit: Campfire