August 8, 2021 | 11:00 AM
In July 2021, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a total of 12 product-related withdrawals affecting children. Below are the recovered items and a link to more information about each item.
- Liquids TBD recalls liquid nicotine products due to non-compliance with the child-resistant packaging requirement (21-759)
- One Twenty Clothing Company recalls “Sovereign Athletic” children’s clothing due to violation of federal flammability regulations and the risk of burns (21-160)
- Canyon Furniture recalls Creekside children’s drawers due to falling and trapping hazards (21-761)
- Academy Sports + Outdoors remembers the 24-inch elevated bikes for girls and boys of Ozone 500 due to risks of falling and injuries (21-163)
- Walgreens recalls Disney Baby’s Winnie the Pooh rattle games due to choking hazard (21-164)
- Rite Aid reminds rechargeable hand fans due to fire hazard (21-169)
- Bel Furniture recalls Barrington’s 5-drawer chests due to overweight trapping hazards (21-764)
- Facebook Technologies Recalls Removable Foam Facial Interfaces for Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality Headphones Due to Danger of Skin Irritation (21-768)
- Children’s pajamas were recalled due to violation of federal flammability regulations and the risk of burns (21-171)
- Birkenstock USA recalls Mogami sandals for children at risk of suffocation (21-172)
- Children’s sleepwear recalled a violation of the federal flammability standard and the risk of burns (21-769)
- Specialized bicycle components are reminiscent of electric batteries for mountain bikes due to the risk of fire and burns (21-770)
Click here to sign up for the Keep Your Kids Safe report or contact Heidi Barth at (608) 224-5179 or email@example.com.