According to the latest analysis by Emergen Research, the size of the global virtual reality (VR) market will reach US $ 43.01 million at a constant CAGR of 27.5% in 2028.
He Global virtual reality market Research Report, published by Emergen Research, is a methodical description of key components of the industry that helps the reader form a clear picture of historical, current, and future market trends. The latest research report presents a complete market research, with special attention to the main growth trends and opportunities available to the main market candidates.
Virtual reality has gained popularity in recent years and is becoming increasingly accessible. The environment created by the technology can help users to relax in various experiences, as users enjoy the ability to visually transport to different environments that help them relax and enjoy the experience.
Virtual reality provides a realistic simulation of various environments with continuous advances in screens, and this is a trend that is expected to continue.
To receive a sample of the global virtual reality market report @ www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/630
Some key aspects of the report
- In March 2021, Square Yards, which is a brokerage firm, acquired PropVR, which is an AI-based platform specializing in the development of digital property experiences using 3D, augmented reality and virtual reality technologies. PropVR turns the physical space or plant into an interactive 3D tour. Square Yards covers the entire real estate journey from searches and discoveries, mortgages, transactions, rentals, interiors, property management and after-sales services.
- Virtual reality has proven to be a game changer in the gaming industry as it increases the user experience. RV provides players with attractive virtual objects and allows them to invite players to the game in real time. Broadcasters also broadcast live games in virtual reality and plan to sell virtual tickets for live games in the future so that anyone from anywhere in the world can watch the event. It will allow you to remotely include those fans who can’t afford to travel to the event.
- The North American virtual reality market accounted for the largest share of revenue among other regional markets in 2020 due to the increased adoption of technology in the education system of all countries in the region to help students with learning disabilities and autism. Increasing demand for virtual reality technology in the U.S. military for training purposes will also drive market growth in the future.
- Major market players include Microsoft, Samsung Electronics, Google, Eon Reality, Sony, Mindmaze, Panasonic Corporation, HTC, Firsthand Technology and Cyberglove Systems.
Emergen Research has segmented the global virtual reality market by supply, technology, device type, application, and region:
- Outlook Offer (Revenue, Millions of Dollars; 2018-2028)
- Screens and projectors
- Position followers
- Semiconductor components
- Others (computer / video generator and combiner)
- Cloud-based services
- Software development kits
- VR content creation
- Technology perspectives (revenue, millions of dollars; 2018-2028)
- Not immersive
- Semi and totally immersive
- Device Type Outlook (Revenue, $ 1 billion; 2018-2028)
- Head-mounted screens
- Projectors and display walls
- Gesture tracking devices
- Application Outlook (Revenue, Million Dollars; 2018-2028)
- Games and entertainment
- Education and formation
- Retail and e-commerce
- Travel and tourism
- Health care
- Patient care management
- Pharmacy management
- Fitness management
- Medical training and education
- Aerospace and defense
- Geospatial Mining
- Real estate (architecture and building design)
North America (USA, Canada)
Europe (United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, Rest of the EU)
AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request a custom sample of the report @ www.emergenresearch.com/request…zation/630
Global Virtual Reality Market Report – Key points:
- The latest research report analyzes the changing competitive scenario.
- The report has an unbiased outlook towards global market performance.
- The study presents an eight-year assessment of the global market and its major product segments.
- Market dynamics, such as engines, opportunities, constraints, and threats, have been discussed in detail in the report.
- Analytical data and strategic planning methodologies are expected to help companies make decisions
- The report serves as a comprehensive regional analysis of the global virtual reality market, systematically presenting the business profiles of various stakeholders.
- In addition, the report provides valuable data on the critical factors influencing market progress.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and sources
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Field of research
1.4. Sources of research
1.4.3. Sources of payment
1.5. Market estimation technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Snapshot summary, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Information
Chapter 4. Virtual reality market segmentation and impact analysis
4.1. Analysis of the segmentation of the material of the virtual reality market
4.2. Industrial perspectives
4.2.1. Analysis of market indicators
4.2.2. Market engine analysis
18.104.22.168. Advancing technology and increasing digitization
22.214.171.124. Growing adoption of HMD in different industries
126.96.36.199. Penetration of HMDs in the gaming and entertainment sector after COVID-19
4.2.3. Analysis of market constraints
188.8.131.52. Screen latency and power consumption affect the overall performance of VR devices
4.3. Technological insights
4.4. Regulatory framework
4.5. Analysis of the five Porter forces
4.6. Analysis of the competitive metric space
4.7. Price trend analysis
4.8. Covid-19 impact analysis
KEEP ON .. !!
For more information on the report @ www.emergenresearch.com/industr…ity-market
Thanks for reading our report. For more information on customizing your report, please contact us.
Our team will make sure that the report is tailored to your needs.
See related reports:
Market of quantum dots by materials (cadmium-based, cadmium-free), by product (screens, lasers, solar cells, medical devices, photodetectors, others), by end user (consumer, commercial, healthcare, defense, telecommunications ) and by region Forecasts for 2027
Security market for industrial control systems by type of security (network, application, database, endpoint), by service (incident response services, assistance and maintenance, managed security services and others), by solution, by end use, by region Forecasts for 2027
Alopecia market by type, by application, by end users, by distribution channel, forecasts until 2027
Medical cannabis market by type of product (oil, buds, tinctures), by application (chronic pain, mental disorders, anorexia, seizures, muscle spasm, cancer, others), by administration, by distribution channel and by region , forecasts for 2027
Computational biology market by type of service (internal, contractual), by application (cell and biology simulation, drug discovery and disease modeling, preclinical drug development), by end use (academic, industrial, commercial) and by By regions and by regions, forecasts until 2027
Category: Market research publishers and retailers Profile: At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing technology. We are a growing strategy and strategy consulting firm with a comprehensive knowledge base on cutting-edge and potentially disruptive market technologies that are expected to be more common in the next decade. With market-leading knowledge and a deep understanding of key technologies and niches, our solutions address the most relevant questions for your business needs. An important technological change has been the wi …